Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does Gurdles Make U Loose Work Okay, So I Need Some Help With This...... Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz!!!!!!!!!…

Okay, so i need some help with this...... pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezz!!!!!!!!!… - does gurdles make u loose work

my stomach is full. Not that I weigh a lot, I really am as normal weight, it's just my tummy. around him as much as my friend, the 60 pounds I heveier. Has anyone a quick solution to my flat stomach? my prom is 9 and swimming, is 12 please help !!!!!!!!!! tonssssss thank you !!!!!!!!! :) I've heard gurdles and corsets are bad for you and crack her body, so I'm not here. nededd all, it's not really a fast Looos inch thick. THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

sungod said...

After about half an hour per day of cardio such as running or swimming or something that you are very active. This brings the metabolism and makes you burn fat deposits. If you have access, go to the sauna for about 30 minutes per day, if not all go into the shower with water as hot as possible and enjoy the steam.

Plz_Tell... said...

What I did was in the long run: on foot
And save me!

Good luck!

kadel said...

Squat, your knees bent. Not more than 60 per day in groups of 15-20

pshdsa said...

You are probably constipated and I do not know. Your diet needs to change now. Carrot juice, eat fruits and salads to eat steamed vegetables. Tons of water. Have you heard? "Tons of water. Eat several small meals several times a day instead of the traditional three. Cut out junk food, good things.

u luv me said...

UPS pull up squat

smgray99 said...

There is no possibility of a flat stomach, getting quickly without surgery (not recommended) to. Squats and goes very much.

smgray99 said...

There is no possibility of a flat stomach, getting quickly without surgery (not recommended) to. Squats and goes very much.

Post a Comment