Friday, February 12, 2010

Andi Sue Irwin Boy Girl Can I Sue For False Arrest?

Can i sue for false arrest? - andi sue irwin boy girl

I was 14th last February was picking up my friend from work, when the officer pulled behind me, I was influenced by smoking a cigarette, I asked Andi gave him my license, I had nothing to hide, to think so don 't, nothing, then after a few minutes to find step says to me or my car was arrested, he had a warrant, I told him that I could not be justified to me is the police car and show me the screen said it was his order for me.
But when I was looking at the screen of the address in New York, said the person was a veteran who has never been in the military or live in Texas, my father is a veteran who lives in New York s the same name, so that I try to explain this to the official LAUGhed told me it was high stoned do not know what he has said, what really bothered me. Is there anything I can do? retain their right to a job that was my daughter in front of your colleagues at a loss

0 comments:

Post a Comment