Friday, January 15, 2010

Printer Profiling Software Quickbooks Pro - Can't Get The Email To Work Through Outlook

Quickbooks Pro - can't get the email to work through Outlook - printer profiling software

I have a new computer with Microsoft Vista and Microsoft Office for small businesses. I reinstalled my QuickBooks Pro, and when I try to send now, invoices, QB, freezing, and I had to turn it off. When I tried to e-mail with Outlook, it asks for my profile (which in my opinion, "Outlook") and when I try to use books to e-mails quickly, it seems, can not program to the printer .
Suggestions? Please help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

QuickBooks is a great program, but has some problems that can be a real pain. Maybe I should be on the site QuickBooks technical support and help you understand the problem. Here is a link to troubleshoot mail to:
http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/sup ...

QuickBooks Assistant said...

You do not mention your version of QuickBooks. Versions prior to 2007 are not compatible with Vista, so this may a part of the problem.

You can still feel e-mail directly to the server, such as the Outlook Problem solved. If you have no e-mail prospects of other things, it should first be corrected.

If this is the QuickBooks PDF Printer you can cause problems

(from the Help menu QB) Open the Printers folder:

In Windows Vista: Hardware and Sound, click Printer.

Click on the icon QuickBooks PDF Converter and choose Delete.

E-mail forms or reports again. Reinstall the QuickBooks PDF Converter next time you open a form or report.

Worst case - if the account is fully open, choose File and Save As PDF. Once done, simply attach your PDF, an e-mail message from any application and send it.


Post a Comment