Monday, January 4, 2010

Easiest P.e. Failing P.E ! ((HELP)) **Easy 10 Points** :''[?

Failing P.E ! ((HELP)) **Easy 10 Points** :''[? - easiest p.e.

Ok well, I 1 semester PE in PE, because I always lost, and always late for class.
And my gym teacher said that I should pay half of next year, which means I have 1 semester PE grade.8 very next year I will be in the category. 9!

Imagine the embarrassment it will! [
Anyway, I thought not change schools next year, a school that is much closer to my house and a school that is also something new.
But at the same time, I stay in my school, because I have many friends ..
And the school I am now very small and very old.
I have with my clients and advisers, but said there was absolutely no way to 100%!

What should I do now?
My stay at the current school and pay a PE embarrsement few months with many Grade.8 's? And I still have my friends?

Or ..

I should be closer to a school to my house and make new friendsagain?

Please contact with me in my position, what would you do?

I know it is time for the 2nd to do, but I need help

0 comments:

Post a Comment